Saturday 29 November 2014

Van Der Spek Planner Heaven :)

Guess what arrived this morning!!  After the disappointment of the couriers leaving it behind in their depot yesterday when it should have been delivered and the equally unhelpful customer services who told me that they do not deliver on Saturday so I would have to wait until Tuesday...they delivered it this morning!!

Oooh, I wonder what this could be...
Yay!!  At last!!
The uber-softness cannot be pictured!
And my very own Philofaxy card!
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
Look at that MASSIVE pocket!!
And those MASSIVE rings!!
That's going to take a LOT of stuff :)
Togetherness x
Perfect combination - Senior & Manager size
Wow, I am in awe of this planner, the feel, the smell, the craftsmanship, the everything!  I would like to thank Petra Van Der Spek for being so patient with my queries and the lightning fast delivery as I only ordered it on Tuesday evening and it should have been here on Friday so that is amazing all the way from the Netherlands!!

I am in planner heaven - if you haven't looked at Van Der Spek planners before then you should go straight away to here and have a look at the delights they have to offer - you can even get your own planner custom made with your choice of colour and texture of leather both inside and out, stitching, ring size and colour and additional items - all made with love and excellent skills!!

Mine are both from the Touch Me range which are not customised (other than the ring sizes) as I love the big back pocket and the internal layout so much.  Currently they only come in brown or black but there is talk of another colour being offered in the future...you need to keep a check out for that, and if its red then I'm definitely having another set!!

Right, I am off to play/set up my planner so I will be back with an update!

Until then, take care xxx


1 comment:

  1. Looking good my lady. I have the matching black set and love them ��

    ReplyDelete