Monday 8 December 2014

Can I justify another A5 VDS Touch Me??

This week end I attended a two day workshop run by The Coaching Academy for a Personal Coaching Event and it was really interesting!

For those who have been following my blog you will know that I have a few things simmering along at the moment, my Insurance Qualifications, a Diploma in CBT and I am at college doing a Life Coach Course which is due to finish this week :(

All this is to try and work out what it is I want from my career and how to go about finding that out as I have nothing really specific in mind, just something to do with my insurance background in claims and old buildings, although to be honest, I think it will be too long and too expensive to go down the degree in Building Surveying route now and I may just have to keep the old building thing as a hobby, would probably tie in very well with the photography course I want to take next year.

But back to this week end.  I met some very interesting people and found out a few more interesting things about myself.  What I am finding very intriguing about talking about myself and my career choice/want with complete strangers is that out of the dozen or so people I had to do role play/exercises with they all came up with the same kind of job role for me and gave me similar strengths that they thought I had - which is funny because I never thought I possessed any strengths really...certainly not the ones that they suggested I had!!

Apparently my strengths came across as:  Confident, Tenacious, Committed, Personable, Organised and generally passionate about my work - WOW!!!  How on earth could they all come up with pretty much the same thing after only a few minutes talking to me??  This made me feel fantastic I have to admit!! 

This has driven me on this morning to speak to someone higher at work and ask about any future opportunities that may come that I could be considered for as I cannot see my current role as being enough for me once I get a grip of my studies...but for now I have to work out what it is exactly that I am aiming for to ensure that I am studying the correct subject.  It is all looking positive and I am feeling quite pleased with myself.

Can I just say that it has also boosted me that I got my first assignment back today too and I have been graded an 'A' so I am floating somewhere around cloud 9 at the moment. :)

I need to set up my A5 Manager Touch Me from Van Der Spek now as my motivational and inspirational planner that keeps me going on this path of wonder.  Has anyone else seen these planners?  They are so divine and so beautiful and so BIG!!!  (If not, see my previous post!)

I am crossing my fingers and toes that they come out with a red leather version of this as I am most definitely having one if they do...I love this range so much...I may have to get a black version of the A5 for my studies as although I don't currently use a filo for this I think I could absolutely make an exception for a Van Der Spek!!

Black & Brown VDS Touch Me's having cream tea

The black ones are just as delectable as the brown ones but a red one would be magnificent!!

I will do an update once I have set up my A5 Touch Me and also my Study Planner.

Until then, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment