Monday 15 December 2014

VDS Senior as a Planner Wallet Combo

I have decided to try and use my VDS Senior Touch Me as my wallet and binder combo and I think it is going to work very well - obviously I will do an update in a week or so to let you know how it is working out but I think it will be fine.

Here is some photo's of my set up...

Senior & Manager together

Front left - zipper pocket, secretarial pocket and little pocket

Glittery divider marks the start

She marks the start of my musings

Marks the start of my notes section

This is from a desk jot pad, just punched and inserted

 
Bank cards are behind the glitter! 

Coupons and notes

Change in the gussetted zip pocket 

Another slip pocket 

I think this will work very well and it saves having to have a seperate wallet so I will try this out and see how it goes, I hope it works!!  The only reason that it might not is that this binder is VERY floppy and that will either work for or against me, but we shall see!!

Coming up next is my overview of the A5 Manager in Touch Me which is now almost fully set up.

Until then, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment