Monday 15 December 2014

VDS A5 Manager set up for 2015

I've set up my VDS A5 Manager Touch Me and I am absolutely in love with this planner, it is very floppy and very big and is the most gorgeous piece of the most wonderful craftsmanship.  Everything about this planner is divine and it is one of my most prized possessions.  This is a definite keeper!!

I have set it up as how I feel I want to use it, and it isn't really a planner as such as there isn't really much planning going on in there!  It is more of an inspirational, motivational and reflective place that I can empty my head of thoughts and musings, a place of contemplation.

Picking it up feels special, opening it up feels magical and once inside it is a place of freedom and fantasy...it is still a work in progress and I haven't started to use it properly yet, just filled in bits here and there as I want this to start my journey into 2015 with me so although I have put some sections in, it is by far not complete and due to the mammoth rings there is so much more it can hold!

A5 Manager and A6 Senior

My dashboard - my birthday present off my Son

Huge slip pocket and secretarial pocket 

Enormous zip gussetted zip pocket!

Inspirational quote page 

Here she is again marking the personal pages

Another illustration
 
Lime Tree Fruits free monthly planner

Beautifully illustrated - love the quotes 

Yet another illustration 

Leonie Dawson's 2015 Create Your Shining Year 

And another...
 
The start of the calendar for 2015 

 
Notes section


To Do section - another freebie from Lime Tree Fruits 

Slip pocket, secretarial pocket and 6 card slots plus one


Massive back pocket!!!

So that is the set up so far of my beautiful Manager, I am sure that as the year progresses things will be added and removed but I think one thing is for sure - the binder itself wont be replaced with another!  

I have found my nemesis with these Van Der Spek Touch Me planners, I absolutely adore them and nothing will ever come close, the craftsmanship is second to none and the service is remarkable and for the cost of them, they are an affordable luxury.  There is nothing more that can be said about these planners other than amazing!!!!!!

Until next time, take care xxx


2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I absolutely love the girly illustrations in there, did you do them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I cannot take credit for the girly illustrations though they are from a collection from Anum Tariq - very talented fashion illustrator that I found on Pintrest. I love them.

      Delete