Friday 26 December 2014

Training Record in VDS

Inspired by recent thoughts and Carie Harling's post on "What are your why not's?" I made a list, a few of them I knew would appear but a couple of them surprised me as I got into the groove of this inspiring way of thinking.

It's almost along the lines of if you knew you couldn't fail what would you do? Because in reality, why would you fail? What do you need to do to help you achieve your goal in life? Anything is possible...unless you want to be able to fly or become invisible of course...but being realistic if someone else is able to do it, or learn how to do it then there is no reason why you can't too!

It's been a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful supportive family around me.  I am very grateful and appreciative of this on a daily basis.  I love them with all my heart and soul and I know they know it too.

Today was the first step on a long journey towards my goal of losing weight and getting fit.  I went to the gym and had a workout, and I went for a swim and then rewarded myself with a session in the steam room and jacuzzi and I feel fantastic!!  I've already laundered my stuff in readiness for the next session.  I am feeling so determined.  I have booked in for the yoga class the day after tomorrow which will mark the start of my meditation process.

I have decided to use coloured dots in my planner for the activities that I have done:

Red is for the gym
Blue is for swimming
Green is for yoga


I will have to use this for the next week as I haven't got December in the monthly!

From January I will be using this so I can see an overview

I am looking forward to seeing all the dots!!

I am planning on rewarding myself with an item of training gear at the end of each month, at the end of January it will be a pair of running trainers.

I was going to use a dedicated filo to track my progression but I have decided to use my senior and my A5. My senior is my every day carry and I will be pleased with myself to see how much I do and to use it for motivation purposes, the A5 is to log it as this is my 'me' binder and it has things only to do with me, no appointments or to do lists etc as that is was my senior is for.

I am feeling very proud of myself.

Until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment