Saturday 13 December 2014

Am I really all Filo-ed out??

It has been a hard decision but I have decided to let go some of my collection to new homes where I hope they will be loved and used.

The first one to go was an A5 Grey Holborn who I understand is now called Gideon and lives in Canada!  

The second one was a Kate Spade pocket that is still residing in the UK and has a very important job as an assistant helper for an Etsy Seller :)

The next one to go was the A5 Grey Malden and he is going all the way to the Netherlands!!

There a still a few up for sale, the A5 Nude Original, a Compact Saffiano in brght purple and a vintage Personal Portland in classic Black.

I'm sure as time goes on I will be letting go of more but I think for now, I've been a very brave girl parting with these so far!!

This is all down to the beautiful Van Der Spek planners that I have found absolute planner peace with and I almost...almost...talked myself into ordering another one but seriously, I don't need another one.  I need to behave myself and be realistic with what I actually do need and use - these are beautiful planners and deserve to be loved and used not just sit on the shelf looking pretty and until I can absolutely justify another one I am staying with what I already have.

I have to admit that it is a bit of a relief being able to say that AND MEAN IT!!  I even think my shoe and handbag collection has reached saturation point...I must be ill.

I don't know if it has anything to do with these courses that I have been on recently or not but I feel so content with everything I have at the moment and I don't feel that I need to buy anything else...yes, I'm definitely coming down with something...this is just not me!!!!

I think I may need to have a lie down so until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment