Friday 28 November 2014

Tomorrow is VDS Delivery Day - NOT!!

Oh my, I am getting very excited about this!  It has been confirmed by UPS that my beautiful A5 Brown Touch Me will be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow - ok they didn't actually say that but that's what they meant by your parcel will be delivered...obviously.

I haven't ordered any inserts as I like to sort my own out and today I am off to Paperchase to get the 2015 Week per View full set up - which comes with dividers, notes, addresses, etc, all for the amazing price of £8 - and it's better quality than Filofax paper too!  The dividers themselves are quite 'meh' but I don't like dividers anyway so they'll be discarded.  I love the simplicity of the Paperchase inserts though and I quite like how the single refill papers have the multi coloured edge, adds just a little pop of colour.  

I haven't quite decided what I am going to end up using my A5 for, although with the massive 35mm rings I can probably use it for everything!!  Lol.  My dilemma is do I use it for 'me' stuff or do I use it for 'life stuff' - and by that I meant the courses I am doing.

UPDATE:  After telling me this morning that my planner was 'Out for Delivery' my status changed to 'Delayed' - because they'd left my parcel at the Depot!!!  UPS you are rubbish!!!  Now because it is a Friday I may have to wait until possibly Monday or Tuesday for it to be rescheduled for delivery...I am not a happy bunny any more :(

I did go and get my inserts from Paperchase yesterday too :(  I know another couple of days isn't the end of the world but I WANTED IT/NEEDED IT NOW!!!  Grrrrrrr

Oh well, I suppose I can still 'set it up' without it actually being here.  Or I could just study like I'm supposed to be doing!  I have an assignment due in tonight...and I am nowhere near done with that, so I guess it might be a blessing in disguise - bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment