Tuesday 25 November 2014

A5 Aston is the Victory Book!

It's nearly time to give some serious thought to those plans for 2015 and all the things that you want to achieve, all the new habits that you want to get in to and all the ones you could do with losing...and what a better way to enable you to do this than using your filo as it is meant to be used...for planning!

All printed, ready for cutting and punching :)

Punched and inserted
Beautiful illustrations

So I decided on my trusty black A5 Aston for this year (or rather next) and I have a few more things to put in to make it into my 'Life Book 2015' - nothing to do with everyday planning, just a 'me' planner for all the nice things that I want to achieve, treat myself to and my successes - a kind of 'Victory Book' - there is enough doom and gloom everywhere else, it'll be nice to have something that just radiates the good stuff :)

I'll keep you updated, until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment