Wednesday 12 November 2014

A5 Grey Malden to the rescue

It is that time of year again when plans are being made for the New Year.  Resolutions to ourselves of what we are going to do different next year so we don’t make the same mistakes as this year.  

I am not going to do that this time.  I am fed up with starting the New Year with so many good intentions that I am doomed to fail before I even get properly started.

I am making mine now but they aren’t resolutions, they are promises to myself that I am going to treat myself better, look after myself better and end 2015 on a better note than 2014.  I started out this year, as many years before, with such a long list of things that I guess I was feeling very overwhelmed by the time 1 January arrived.  It was not a good start.

2014 has been a pretty good year – much much better than 2013 and a hell of an improvement on 2012 which was just the darkest year of my life ever!!  But I have so much more in store for 2015 and I can’t wait to get started, which is why I have already.

The following 12 months are going to see a change in my outlook, a change in my inlook and a change of look altogether!!

I am looking into developing my knowledge and understanding of diet, fitness and nutrition too.  I think that this would be a great place to start my new lifestyle.  ‘We are what we eat’ is such an old saying but I want to find out exactly what that means.

I want to perhaps do a course on this to see where that leads.  Everyone needs help sometimes – or like me, all the time!  I like to help people.  

I am also booked onto a workshop to become a Life Coach, I am currently doing a course on this but for myself and it has changed my life so much in just a few weeks that I thought I would look into what is required to become one myself and if I could help someone else as much as this one has helped me then that’d be fantastic!

I’d always thought that Life Coaching was something that other people did and that for someone like me it wouldn’t have much effect as I don’t actually do much.  How wrong I was.  As I said, it has changed so much in such a short time that I am quite astounded.

Anyway, my vision is that by the end of next year I will know which path I will be travelling.  It could be that I decide to stay on the path I’m already on but at least I will know that it is the right path and I’m not just bumbling along for the sake of just bumbling along and not having the bravery to change anything or step a toe out of my comfort zone.  Something tells me that I will be changing completely…

To help me along in my quest for change I am going to need to plan things out a little better.  I have all the tools I need and I just have to sit and think for a while...

So with that it mind and my new quest I had to buy another trusty steed to help guide me along the way and here he is...an A5 Grey Malden!! 

Hello Handsome!!

I always regretted selling my Vintage Pink one so when I saw this one - and managed to walk away but then spent the next 24 hours thinking about him, I went back to the shop in the hope that someone had bought him but no, he was sat there waiting for me so I had to purchase him.  I had to.

I will be setting him up today, he came with the vertical column diary for 2015 but I'm just not feeling it so I will use the remainder of the Paperchase one till the end of the year and then see if that is working for me but I will update as I go, so stay tuned for that!

Until next time, take care xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment