Tuesday 18 November 2014

Goodbye Mini Malden

I could not justify keeping the cute mini Malden, I tried, really I did but it was just too small and quite frankly even as cute as it was I could not abandon my VDS. 

So back to the shop mini Malden went and I exchanged it for a beautiful bunny soft throw that Mr Malden and I are going to spend some snuggle time together with and I think he approves...


All we are waiting for now is for it to get cold enough to warrant lighting the fire and we are set!  Happy times ahead...unless of course the pussy cats get hold of the throw first in which case we've had it!

On the run up to Christmas and the new year we will have lots of snuggling down to plan sessions, lots of creative moments and lots of reflection to do so busy getting the room and necessary accessories (such as snugly throws obviously) ready and I can't wait for it all to start!!

So just having a bit of a test run - just to make sure all is working as it should....

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment