Tuesday 18 November 2014

Weekly Layout in VDS

I hate this type of layout, it does not work for me at all!  A total waste of space on the right hand page...I thought I would love it as it gave me the space for lots of to-do's for the week but I ended up just using a post it note anyway!


So bearing in mind that there isn't much of the year left I thought I would quickly design some new pages to get me to the end of December before my new diary starts and so here it is...


This paper is cut up from an A5 sketchbook that was 110gsm paper and £1.39 for 30 pages so works out at 60 pages of A6 and I am so happy that it is thick enough so that my stamps don't bleed through to the other side :)

It's working well and I am loving this creative streak I have found, love it!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment