Thursday 19 November 2015

My custom mini diary pages for 2016

I did it and here modelled by my Guildford Extra Slim Mini is the finished result:


I'm rather pleased with the result, love the faint lines, love the simple layout, a good result!

BUT I've swapped out filofaxes already and am now in my mini Domino in pink as I used that to model the 2016 pages and thought it was too cute to put away so moved my 2015 stuff in, I like having the pen loop so I will have to try and figure out how to put one in my Guildford...


Until next time, take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. I got a Leuchtturm stick-on elasticated pen loop. You can get them on Amazon or Ebay and they are less than £5. They come in different colours. I stuck mine to a clear plastic insert so I didn't ruin my filofax and I have been able to move it into whichever Filo I'm using.

    ReplyDelete