Sunday 15 November 2015

Custom stickers for my Pocket Filofax

I've been busy tonight designing my own stickers to use in my pocket filofax and I am very pleased with how they have turned out :) the only thing I would change for the next batch would be to use matt sticky paper rather than gloss as I noticed some of the print rubbing off when I was cutting them out.  







I spent quite some time hole punching them out!

Walking the dog

And I've started putting them into my calendar for both this year and next already!


I have purchased my 2016 calendar and went with the Filofax one as I couldn't be bothered doing my own this time, I like the layout and would only copy it but on much better paper.  I might still do that at some point if it annoys me too much!

I have lots more hole punching to do tomorrow...

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment