Thursday 19 November 2015

Guildford Extra Slim Mini for 2016

After bouncing between using a Pocket and a Mini I think I have made a decision.

It's back to the Extra Slimline Mini for me for 2016.  I have redone all my inserts in readiness and I am already carrying out the rest of 2015 in it.

The WO2P looks like this:


I love the faded lines to help keep me neat and the blank section at the beginning of the week for notes or whatever.

As the spaces are quite small I have also devised a MO1P to highlight birthdays etc.  Although it will depend on ring space as to whether I use this or just my little stickers on the individual days throughout the WO2P.


It isn't the designing or printing that irritates me, it's the cutting out!  All these inserts are printed on both sides of A4 paper (what a waste!!) and I have to cut them out and try and get them all the right size.  The corners will of course be rounded off :)

The planner of choice is the Guildford Extra Slim Mini - it's tiny, it takes up no space in my bag (whichever one I choose to use) and fits in a phone pocket.  It holds everything I need and that's all I can ask for really.  What's the point of lugging around a bigger heavier planner when it holds just the same amount of information?

I'll do an update once I have cut, punched and rounded :)

Until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment