Wednesday 25 March 2015

My fountain pen has arrived!!

It's here!!

Fits lovely in my little pen case

Snuggling with my new fauxdori

I will do a proper review once I have had the time to use it!  I put an ink cartridge in it last night and it started writing straight away - result!  It also doesn't have any issues with my left-handed-ness so that's always a bonus :)

I love it!!

I still need to find some paper to re-do my inserts on in my planner but I have noted that the 'Red & Black' series are 90gsm and they don't bleed through or have hardly any shadow so I may look into getting some of those to cut up but I have got some paper already at home that may do the trick...just need to get some more printer ink!  One day I will be totally equipped I'm sure!

Until next time, take care xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment