Monday 9 March 2015

Notebook Collection

I did it, I went through my house in all the drawers and cupboards and on the shelves and I managed to pull together all my notebooks from their hiding places...I think I have got them all but you never know where they might still be lurking!

To be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought - which is why I think there could be a few more somewhere - although I have managed to fill the shelf (that isn't even up yet!) with what I have found.

All but two of these are empty.  One is my journal and is about half full and another has some pages written in (the leather wrap around one) from over 10 years ago!  It seems that I started using it as a journal back in 2003 but then the dates on the entries jump a few years each time!  


I've found a few more since this was taken, now filled the whole shelf!

I've now also sourced the brackets so as soon as they arrive I will be able to put the shelf up above my filo shelf.  My little room is getting more organised and I am feeling a lot happier about it :)

I even managed to get my pictures/wall art up in between rearranging my stuff to make it look more aesthetically pleasing.  A day well spent!!

Now to relax start studying in it and enjoying the calm and tranquility that reigns...for now!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment