Monday 23 March 2015

Fountain Pen & Planner Bliss (Hopefully)

I can not resist a bargain, especially when it is something that I have been yearning after for years and once this item became available for order at a drastically reduced price then I just had to have it.  I cannot wait for its delivery and I'm hoping that it will be waiting for me when I get home tonight - why is the wait so painful??  Lol.

This is what I am talking about...a Waterman Carene in Black Sea - the most beautiful fountain pen I have ever seen!!


Inspired by the form of a sailing vessel, Carene pens have a dynamic style enhanced by the elegance of their trims. Its powerful streamlined silhouette reveals a highly contemporary design and when the cap is removed, the Carene reveals its luxurious curves.
Features
  • High gloss deep black lacquer cap and barrel
  • Unique 18K solid Gold inlaid nib
  • Gold plated appointments
  • Can be used with either cartridge or bottle ink (Converter supplied)
  • Limited 3 Year International Warranty

All I need now is to find some fountain pen friendly paper to print my inserts on as I really don't like bleed through, this is going to look so gorgeous in my planner - if you didn't realise already, I have the strongest love for my VDS Touch Me in Senior size, my everyday carry and also the VDS Touch Me in A5 Manager size with gigantic 35mm rings - this is seriously one beast of a binder!!


The pens that are in the pic are the Frixion LS metal barrel and although I love the ability to erase any mistakes or cancelled appointments, they cannot be compared to the luxury of a beautiful fountain pen. 

Off to find some nice paper...

Until next time, take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice pen!

    Agree that nothing beats a great fountain pen when writing....so much nicer than a ballpoint or rollerball pen....and choice of inks is great....

    Nice planners too!......

    I'm in the queue for my custom vdS Standard size binder.....it should be in production in about a week.....can't wait!.....

    What inserts are you using now with your new pen?

    Paper works OK with fountain pen?

    Thanks,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete