Tuesday 24 March 2015

VDS and Fountain Pen Case

My fountain pen has still not arrived :(

I have been thinking about how to store it though, and I don't want it to be with my planner just in case it leaks...and I don't want it leaking in my bag either so off I went looking for a suitable pen pouch/case/tin yesterday lunchtime.  I wasn't impressed really with what was on offer in the multiple shops that I went into although I did see a beautiful Aspinall mock croc leather one in Homesense for £19.99 that tempted me but it was in an aubergine colour and that didn't really grab me.

As I wandered back into work I nipped through Primark and there, sat lonely on a shelf, was a brown mock croc reading glasses case and it was perfect!!  And also just £1.  So I tried my other Waterman Phileas fountain pen in and it fits beautifully.  Along with the velvety lining of this case I feel like it will look after my new Carene nicely, when it arrives!

Quick pic took this morning to show you how lovely it matches my VDS Senior.



A good match don't you think?!

I wish my pen would hurry up though....I am crossing my fingers that today is the day!!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment