Wednesday 25 March 2015

Fauxdori made by Karen

I have received the most lovely present from my friend, Karen who has made this stunning red leather faux dori for me!  


I have put on a couple of Fossil charms but I wasn't happy with how they scooted around so I have tied a little knot in the elastic and now they stay put!


Inside she has put a couple of Gorjuss notebooks and I am intending on using one as a 'brain dump' or running 'to-do' list (already started!) and the other I am using as a food diary as I am trying to lose weight and am exercising but something is going wrong and I'm thinking it could be all the nibbles I forget I'm having...



I have never really used anything like this before but I think I am going to like it...a lot!  She only gave it to me last night and I have already customised it a little and started writing in it so that's a good sign!  I like how it is really light and fuss-free too, time will tell how I get on with it.

You should check her etsy shop out - as she is starting to fill her shelves with all kinds of goodies for planner people including inserts, dividers, charms, dashboards and the like and I'm not being biased by saying that the quality is superb!!  Get on over there!!  She does custom stuff too if you contact her.

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment