Wednesday 1 April 2015

My VDS Planner and Custom Diary Stickers!

As usual for a Tuesday night I met up with my BFF Karen to catch up, drink coffee and have cream tea (cherry scone, clotted cream and fresh strawberries!) and of course to swap planner ideas, inserts and her latest homemade wonder which for this week were stickers (last week was her faux dori, have a look at this post).

I only have my little VDS Senior so I needed something small but functional and as usual, she didn't disappoint!

A small selection that she has made

I wanted to bring some along with me while I was out today but didn't have a little envelope to put them in, then I spied this little pill box that she gave me for keeping my meds in and thought it would be good to pop them in there for today...it's working out very well actually and I know that my little stickers are safe from getting squashed!  I may have to now get another one for my meds!

A little pill box for safe storage!

These stickers are the perfect size for my senior size planner - I love them!!


She's done me proud, yet again!  I'm guessing that the 'coffee' one is going to run out fast!!  And as it is now the 1 April, I am hoping that the 'study' ones are going to start getting used soon :)

Check her out on Etsy!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment