Sunday 12 April 2015

iPad mini and Flex working well

I am so excited to have finally found something that is going to work for my studies!!  It was an idea I had all along but there was something niggling me....and for the price of 75p in Tesco I have found the solution!

This notebook is perfect A5 size and the pages are easy tear out so I can hole punch them into my filo when I'm done and I don't have to carry a filo round with me, I am feeling so excited about this you have no idea! Today I am going back to Tesco and buying the rest of the stock!


I was also trying to find a bag that I could use as I didn't want to put it all into my handbag. All the styles I found were just dull and not really me. Then I realised I had this little waterproof bag and it is a bit more jazzy than the usual ipad or netbook bags and it has two compartments so one for study and one for my lunch!

Cute isn't it!

And a view of the inside :)

Top view of the flex with my iPad and notebook

Work in progress...textbook has been scanned onto iPad

I am really happy with how this is looking, I am convinced it is going to work wonderfully but as always I will update at some point to say whether it has or not!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment