Wednesday 8 April 2015

Studying in a Domino Snake with Ipad Mini

After much deliberation and plenty of mind changes I think I may have found a solution for my study planner woes!

I had intended on using my Flex but the bound notebook bothered me, a lot. It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have found a notebook where the pages detached cleanly and easily but those seem to be only the top bound ones and there is no space in a Flex for a notebook like that. 

I wanted to be able to write my study notes and then transfer them to a filofax, the one I had in mind was my beautiful Aston but to carry that around in my bag there is a weight issue.

I needed something light.  Something that had a little structure and little room on the interior to add bulk.

I started looking at the Pennybridge Ipad Cases but I didn't want something that zipped either and the ones with zips tend to be slighter bigger anyway.

So, for now, my solution is my Bronze Snake Domino. Seemed a shame to have him sitting on a shelf when he could be put to use so here he is in all his glory!


Clean simple interior

My iPad mini fits in the to opening envelope!

And a pad at the back for my notes

Once I have written my notes I can transfer them to the correct section.  Genius!!  Not sure why it has taken me so long to figure that one out but still...I got there in the end!

My 'text book' has been scanned on so I can access it using my iPad instead of having to lug about a huge textbook too.  Another good idea :) I'm full of them today it seems...

I am not going to 'set it up' instead I am going to just let it evolve otherwise it will detract from the studying I am supposed to be doing! Study first, play at rearranging last.  I might even start to decorate the notes to try and make them more visually appealing - not much more boring than reams of notes on Insurance Law!

Until next time, take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great study tool :) It is still a set up even if it is not 'set-up' :)

    ReplyDelete