Monday 1 June 2015

VDS Planners have stolen my heart!

After realising that I could make the pocket Finsbury work in theory, it was a little harder to put into practice. It really was a deal breaker not being able to put my favourite pen in the loop and also even if it would have fit the loop it would have made using the zip pocket difficult. As I was using this as my wallet too this was not good.

I also missed the softness and flexibility of the Chameleon.

After mulling it all over during a couple of days it came to me.  I needed to go back to VDS. I looked into having a custom design one but at the moment I just could not justify the cost, even though I honestly think they are worth every penny, I am just being to indecisive at the moment.  Once I have made up my mind for definite I may go down that route...I have already picked my colours!

Fortunately my best friend was selling her junior Touch Me in brown. It is now mine :) and I really do love it, I WILL make the smaller rings work for me as I am really loving being able to use my smaller bags. Win win. 

So here he is, in all his usual glory including my polar bear!

Beautiful leather
I'd be lost without this dashboard!
A card cut down to fit marks the contacts section
Annual leave days
Zip pocket for train tickets and card holder
A braindump notebook and my bank cards
Polar bear, paw print and piggy bank charms are all Fossil
I LOVE VDS planners, I have heard they are bringing out another colour for the Touch Me range, I think purple.  I will have to get one of these!  I would have LOVED a red one...maybe next time!

I feel as though with my three sizes of VDS I am done. I really don't fancy the standard size at all.  I have reached my planner heaven and I can't see me wanting or needing anything else.  I have totally lost the love for Filofax and other than the few I have left I will not be purchasing any more. I may even get rid of some more although the ones I do have are pretty rare ones - a personal Ruby Deco, an A5 Domino Bronze Snake and an A5 Cuban Zip. I think my A5 Aston is going to be stolen by my eldest son for his second year at university. I don't mind at all, I am proud that he uses the old one I gave home when he started!

My Kate Spade Wellesley in Garnet I will also not get rid of.   The rest can go. 

I could put the money towards a new VDS handbag - and I already know which one!!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment