Tuesday 23 June 2015

Planner collection update

I'm lucky enough to have found the elusive Planner Peace - not just in one planner but in the sizes that I prefer over everything else.  

For my everyday carry I have the most amazing Guildford Extra Slim Mini and this cute little guy actually fits in the mobile phone pocket of my bag! Not only is that totally awesome in itself but it allows me the freedom to now use the smaller handbags that I love but were just too small to use because of the size of planner I was using. I didn't realise how restrictive the planners I was using were, causing me to need bigger handbags just to carry them!

I love my mini for this very reason.  It gives me the opportunity to fall in love with my higher end but smaller bags that were just being left on the shelf.  My shoulder and back are also thanking me for this!

I also love my VDS Touch Me's in senior size. These are slightly bigger than pocket but smaller than personal and are equivalent to the Mulberry A6 size (I am SO glad I am not a lover of Mulberry!). This size is very easy to work with, it is a great size for those who like to add little things into their planners like photographs or postcards.

My other love is A5 but these are strictly stay at home planners. My absolute favourite is my VDS Manager with humongous 35mm rings and this beast I certainly do not want to have to carry around as it weighs a ton and holds a ton!

I am feeling quite a relief from this realisation and as such  my others are up on eBay! It seems a shame to have beautiful planners just sat on the shelf when I know I am never going back to using them. 

Up to now I have listed my A5 Domino Bronze Snake, my Kate Spade Wellesley, a personal vintage Portland, a compact Saffiano, slimline Regency and a hand painted pocket Finsbury - all of these will be on my blog somewhere if you want to see what they are like. My eldest son has stolen my A5 Aston for university. 

I am keeping the personal Ruby Deco and have just got a pocket one too (actually it is the return of the pocket one I had earlier and swapped for the personal size!). I love the look of these planners, they are truly decadent and just classy :) 

I am also keeping my A5 Cuban Zip which is another truly beautiful planner, this is being turned into our Home Planner (when I get round to it!) and I love that it has the zip to keep everything very secure. I haven't used this yet as it was just too nice and I felt like it needed a proper purpose rather than just used for the sake of it. 

Obviously my VDS Manager is also staying with me and this is my 'Me' planner that holds all my hopes, dreams and goals. It is essentially my brain dump and hasn't really been set up as anything specific yet as I couldn't think on one particular thing to put in it and as it is just so huge everything has ended up in there all higgedly piggedly and without order...this will be getting sorted out at the same time as the Home Planner!  This will take some thought as it holds hundreds and hundreds of pages!! 

I also have two VDS seniors, a brown one and a black one and a VDS junior in brown. These will also stay :)

So my entire collection will consist of:

  • VDS A5 Manager
  • A5 Cuban Zip
  • Personal Deco
  • Pocket Deco
  • VDS Senior in brown
  • VDS Senior in black
  • VDS Junior in brown
  • Guildford Extra Slim Mini
This isn't too bad is it?

Until next time, take care xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment