Wednesday 17 June 2015

Loving the Guildford Extra Slim Mini

It has been three days and I am totally smitten with this little guy!  I am finding that it is in my hand more than it is left in my bag and as such I am using it!!  That is a result in itself :)

I love that he holds everything that I need, I love that he is used more than any other I have tried - even my beloved VDS Senior (which I never thought possible!).  

I am not sure what it is about it that I love so much - the smaller rings? the softest leather? no fastener? no pen loop? I have no idea!!

Lots of stuff to remember!
Highlighted with stickers, tabs and my favourite neon arrows!
Full running list of to-do's

My time specific To-Do's are put onto the day that they are needed - such as 'Pick up Order' on the 17th and 18th.  Anything that is just a general To-Do goes onto this running list - such as 'Home insurance' or 'Get Sasha's nails clipped' - once these are done they are just checked off.  Once the whole page is checked off (and it's on both sides) then the page will be thrown away.

Extra page flags and sparkly glitter!
Laminated note from my youngest from 2006 and my coffee loyalty card
These little card holders are fab!  I paid 99p for a felt card holder and cut it up and punched it.  They fit wonderfully and are very lightweight so add no bulk at all.  I have got four of them in here and they are double sided.  Brilliant!

I am very happy with this set up, I love the little planner and I love feeling the planner peace again!

Until next time, take care xxx
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for the inspiration. What kind of hole puncher do you use for mini pages? The holes from the standard hole punchers are way to big in my opinion.

    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ulla, thanks for your comment and I hope it inspires you to get into a mini! I use a Trio Multi hole punch that I got off eBay. It is good for mini, pocket, A6 and personal. The holes seem to be fine, not too big.

      I'm back in my Van Der Spek Junior at the moment...but I can see me being back in the mini before long!

      Delete