Sunday 23 August 2015

My new red Pocket Executive!!

I still love the little guy, the mini extra slim Guildford, I truly do but when I came across this pocket red Executive that is exactly the same layout and style but just that tad bit bigger I had to get it.


Still has my polar bear dashboard!

Still has my photographs :)

The page edges of my planner are now glittery gold!!
I would love to be able to say with confidence that I am done.  I am probably not.

I do seem to have totally rejected the personal size planners now though, the size of the page doesn't work for me at all, I think they are too tall and narrow.  A6, pocket and mini seem to be working although I am loving the compactness of the pocket and mini's and the fact that they don't weigh as much nor do they take up all the room in my bag.

For stay at home planners I have my A5 size and I love them.  I definitely wouldn't want to be carrying one around with me though!

Until next time, take care xxx


2 comments:

  1. Adorable and functional! I have a Franklin Covey red pocket slim that I love.Thanks for sharing - great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like FC compact because I need that bit of extra width.

    ReplyDelete