Friday 28 August 2015

Size matters

I have been in my pocket executive for a week or so and I really like it but I don't seem to be using it as much as I did when I was in the mini extra slim and I'm not sure why.  They are pretty much the same in all aspects other than one is a mini and one is a pocket.






So I am a little perplexed as to why the pocket is spending more time in my bag unused than the mini ever did.  They are set up exactly the same internally.  

I was contemplating going back to my VDS Senior and using it as a wallet also as they are wonderful for that but I am not sure it will work for me anymore.  

I think the mini has won me over too much.  I think it is the simple smallness of it all.  The fact that it fits in the phone pocket of my bags.  The fact that I only have room to keep what is absolutely necessary.  It is what it is - a diary/planner and a little notebook - it doesn't need to be anything else. It allows me to personalise it by way of photographs and little keepsakes, things that actually mean something to me and are special rather than things that are just there for decorative purposes.

I feel that it may be time to start selling off my other planners, yes they are all very pretty sitting on my shelf but I'm sure that they may be someone's unicorn and they really should be used!  This is what I am trying to convince myself of...not sure how successful that's going to be!!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment