Tuesday 8 September 2015

Planner Purchases...again!

Despite being very happy in my Guildford Extra Slim Mini I have found my eyes wandering to the available vintage and new lines of planners...I seriously thought I was done with all of this but evidently not!

I have been sucked in to buying a beautiful Burberry Agenda in personal size, I don't know what it is about it that grabbed my attention - maybe the lovely leather, maybe the subtle touch of the classic nova print, maybe both but for the price I didn't want to let it go so quite simply I didn't!







Prior to that I saw a post on the Facebook page relating to the new gold Saffiano planners that are an amazing price on Speedyhen at the moment and ended up buying a pocket size £18.28) and a compact personal size (£19.19) with free delivery!  I had been pondering over getting another compact one and at that price I thought it would be rude not too!
So it seems that my planner collection is increasing in size again!  D'oh and I thought I had it under control.  Oh well, at least they aren't too expensive so it could be so much worse!  It's not like I've just bought three Van Der Speks, or Gillio's or Louis Vuitton ones...now that would be something to cry about!

Now with all these gold planners and one with gold rings I need to go and find myself a lovely gold pen...

Until next time, take care xxx




1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that Burberry is purdy! I just love that plaid.

    ReplyDelete