Saturday 19 September 2015

VDS Senior for Autumn

I was scrolling through the Philofaxy Facebook page yesterday and it seems like the A6 planners are getting extremely popular due to their smaller size and yet virtually no loss of usable space on the inserts and came across a you tube video of someone setting up their A6 Van Der Spek. 

This obviously led on to much more viewings on You Tube of other people's A6 Van Der Speks...many video's later I decided that I might look into going back into mine.

I absolutely loved it when I was in it before and only downsized as I wanted to use a smaller bag and lighten the load but I do miss it.  I miss the quality and texture and usability.  I miss the tactileness (if that's even a word!) of the Touch Me so today I have re-printed some more inserts to put into mine and get it going again. I didn't like the inserts I had made previously (week to a page) and I think that's one of the reasons I moved out of it.  So I have re-done a week on two pages and tonight I will re-write everything that will be missing whilst I have been in other planners...yes, seriously, I do this every time.






The amount of times I have needed to look back at something and frustratingly realise that I had swapped planners in the meantime and the thing I need is in the other one...and every time I do it I vow to just stay in the same planner but it never happens.  I like to switch it up and change about, but I like having ALL the information in the SAME place.  Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

I am very proud of myself too as I have cancelled my order for the new gold Saffiano in both pocket and compact size.  I really don't need any more.  I cannot however bring myself to cancel the order for the Fluoro Pink Original in A5...I can already visualise that baby on my desk being used as a journal/ideas planner rather than just a planner, I have my everyday carry for that and I don't want to duplicate everything.  I want to use them alongside each other.  I will probably just have a monthly overview in my Pink and then lots of notepaper, pretty notepaper, photographs, quotes,  inspirational and motivational beautifulness....and I've just had notification that she's shipped!! Woohoo!!

Until next time, take care xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment