Monday 14 September 2015

Compact Planner by Burberry

As per my previous post, I have recently purchased a compact planner by Burberry (there isn't any model name) and when it arrived I instantly fell in love with it's subtle class and moved in immediately!

It did come with some inserts, all delicately labelled Burberry, and in a beautiful cream colour but I am a little OCD in that I like all my inserts to be matching wherever possible so I have taken them out and put them aside for now until I can figure out what to do with them, if anything.

After looking on the internet for Burberry inserts I can't find a single thing.  I can't even find confirmation that Burberry ever did planners...I am ignoring this fact as I don't want to believe that this beauty is anything but authentic.

The dividers are amazing.  They are ultra thin flexible plastic and are simply titled - Monthly, Weekly, Memo and Addresses.  They are also top tabbed which I prefer over side tabs, in fact you will be hard pushed to find any side tabs in any of my planners!  Something that unconsciously occurred.

The rings are golden, the interior simple and minimalistic with no card pockets at all and just secretarial type pockets laid over the characteristic nova check.  It is slim, classy and very elegant.

The pen loop is quite large and very comfortably takes my Waterman Carene in black laquer and gold, quite a match!

I have been in this planner almost a week and I have to say that it is a lovely item and I don't want to know if it is not a genuine article.  I would be thrilled to have it confirmed that it is but until that actually happens, ignorance is bliss.

Here he is in all his glory...








It's not the best lighting but I'm sure you get the idea :)

Next to arrive is an A5 Fluoro Pink Original and a pocket and compact Saffiano in Gold...seems I'm back on the planner wagon!!

Oh well, whatever :)

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment