Wednesday 27 May 2015

Unique Pocket Finsbury

I could not resist this beauty.  It was offered on the Facebook Site for a very good price and the idea of having one that is unique in its beauty was irresistible!

I don't really go for Finsbury's but after downsizing into a mini I realised that although majorly cute, it was just not big enough and so I up-sized a little into a pocket Chameleon.  I love the leather, the layout and the flexibility of this planner but the rings are just too small.  I did a bit of research and found that the Finsbury had the biggest rings at 19mm and the back wallet pocket and the zip pocket. It does only have two card slots at the front but I am using a separate leather card holder for any that aren't used daily.

Pocket Chameleon in raspberry
Rich purple

More bronze looking!

Inside with the polar bear :)

I really really love the colour of this, in some light it is almost bronze and it has an overall metallic look to it.  The only one downside is that my beloved pen, a Frixion Slim, does not fit in the pen loop, it may with some gentle coaxing but I don't have time for that at the moment so it is living in the rings for now.  The pages still turn so it's fine.

I have no purse/wallet now in my bag, just my Finsbury.  I have been able to downsize my bag too which has been wonderful!!  I 'found' this one in my wardrobe in its dustbag complete with tags...oops!  I think I was saving it for an occasion but since I don't ever have any occasions I have decided that every day is worth using the best stuff for, it makes me feel good and that can never be a bad thing so no more am I going to save the best for best - I'm worth it!

This is my Biba Blair bowling bag, It's so nice having a smaller bag!


Until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment