Wednesday 18 February 2015

Van Der Spek Touch Me Planner in Junior Size

I am in love.

I have borrowed this from a friend to trial and after being in it for just one day I am besotted.  Apart from it being the cutest thing ever, it has made my bag so light that it almost feels empty!!


I am going to give it at least a week to see if I can work with the downsize.  I should be able to as I was in a pocket size for years before I found Philofaxy and the associated Facebook groups - not to mention the thousands of you tube video's and blogs - and that turned my life upside down.

It's strange that in the years I was a filofax user I never once considered stickers or decorative dividers, I just used whatever inserts came with the refill pack - I didn't even discard the ones I never used!  I never put my own stamp on it, it was a posh diary and notebook combined and that was all.  I can't believe I never did anything at all to it, it was totally standard.  How?  How did I manage to use it for all those years without doing anything at all?  Why would I carry round sections that I had no intention of using?  How very very odd.


And then I burst into the crazy world of planners and my life changed quite dramatically.  Now I need an office, a craft space and oodles of sticky paper and pretty stickers.  I need to design and plan my own inserts to be able to function.  I need dividers that sparkle and pens that erase.  I have a whole army of planner friends to turn to in times of crisis - not the life or death kind of crisis but worse...which inserts to use, whether to round the corners or not, how to make card holders, it is all very life changing stuff!!

In all seriousness, I have made quite a few friends that share my bizarre interest.  I have made friends all over the world - funny how a little bit of leather and metal rings can have that effect - and no we're not talking Mr Grey and his 50 shades here!  lol.

Update to follow on how well (or not) I manage with the cute little pocket.

Until then, take care xxx


2 comments:

  1. What kind of (wonderful) friend lets you use their planner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Giftie, I have the most wonderful friend who is as indecisive as I am when it comes to finding the elusive one!

      Delete