Sunday 8 February 2015

Planner Update

I'm not sure that I am going to be able to swap and change the inserts between the Deco and the Senior.

After a lot of hole punching and thought, the hole configuration is just too close too work, the pages would just end up tearing :( 

The pic below shows the holes in the grey leopard washi for both planners.

See how close those holes would need to be?
I did think something like this Satellite Notebook from Franklin Covey might have been the answer as the elongated holes looked hopeful...but they don't fit into the Senior - which is odd because it came with it!  It does fit perfectly into the Personal but it isn't going to work for the Senior.
  

So the thinking process continues...I am on the hunt for an oval hole punch, maybe that would work as the holes are not that far off from each other and if I could just get one oval hole instead of trying to get two that close and risk tearing then it could be a possibility.

So, I've had enough hole punching for one day....time to close up my desk and watch a bit of tv while my brain goes haywire trying to figure this out!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment