Monday 23 February 2015

Return to the Senior Planner

ABOUT TURN!!

I tried the Junior and managed to last almost a week and although I love it's size, it's portability and it's downright cuteness...I can't do it.  It's too small.

I have returned to my Senior and already I want to pick it up and use it.  I've put some stickers in and done some stamping and generally just settled back in like a pair of comfy slippers.  I have found my partner in crime forever I think!  Thank goodness for that, this search was getting rather expensive!!

My birthday week, love the picture frame stamp!

These are just too cute - ideal for little quotes as I don't use the notes bit

I need to get some proper 'To Do' inserts in A6
I'm glad that I had the opportunity to trial it rather than buy it and realise.  I am very happy about that. The little Junior is packed away in his box and will be returned to his owner, with very grateful thanks!

I was contemplating getting a black Senior with gold rings but Van Der Spek don't have that option for the Touch Me range which is quite sad (and a relief!) as I much prefer the layout (and the back pocket) of the TM's and have no desire to get a custom one.  I believe that they are deciding on whether to do another colour in the Touch Me range and if they ever bring out a red one I'm most definitely getting it!!

I may have to look into their bag range as if they are as stunning as their planners then I am instantly in love...a little pricey but would be absolutely worth the money.  I love the tote one!  The bags aren't customisable - yet - but you can get a planner to match your bag!  If they ever bring one out that is like that tote but in the Touch Me brown, it's mine!

Until next time, take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. I also love the senior size. Which inserts do you use? Are this the success inserts? TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wolf, the inserts are just a A6 diary that I cut up and punched to fit. I don't tend to use any inserts in particular, just what fits and design I like! I buy A6 notebooks and take those apart for notepaper, it works out cheaper as I use true A6 in this and other than getting them direct from Mulberry which would be expensive, this is the easiest and cheapest way I have found to do it :)

      Delete