Thursday 8 January 2015

Unravelling 2015

This week is not so good.  I've had to cancel my exercise classes as I am feeling terrible.  I am suffering with the withdrawal of the medication and have had to get another prescription for tablets to counteract the effects!  It's like an ongoing vicious circle!!  I am also on 5HTP, fish oils and ginger...all to try and combat the effects of one very low dose of antidepressants, it would be laughable if it wasn't so frustrating!!  I am sooooo tired, I feel as though I have been awake for days but I slept very well last night for a full 8 hours so I know it is the effects of the tablets.  

I am logging it all in my VDS Manager.  The lack of dots for exercise and study is quite saddening but quite frankly I am too tired to care at the moment.  'May cause drowsiness' is an understatement of mammoth proportions!

I have come across a 'Word for the year 2015' programme by Susannah Conway and you can find it here - I have downloaded all the worksheets and Mandela's and I think I have my 'word' so I will be cocooning myself away over the coming week-end and delving into it further.  I am so looking forward to that :)

These pages will be going into my A5 VDS with the lovely illustrated cover page:


I think that it fits in nicely with Leonie Dawson's Amazing Life and LimeTree Fruit's beautifully illustrated monthly planner pages that are here and by the end of the year I am going to have an awesome journal type planner to look back on and reflect as I head into 2016 (I know, I'm a bit ahead of myself but still...)  

This is all fabulously compatible with Carie Harlings, 'What's your Why Not?' which is what got me started on this whole path of self-wonder and opportunities in the first place!!

All these tools are helping me to look deeper into myself and trying to figure out what means the most to me, what makes me function, what makes me tick, what lights my fire...you get the idea.


This year I am going to discover who I truly am.

Until next time, take care xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment