Saturday 17 January 2015

Slimline Regency Filofax

Oops I may have just purchased another filofax...but I could not resist how good it felt in my hands and it came empty which actually pleased me as I don't like any of the filofax inserts and end up just hording them anyway.

I have no idea what I'm going to use this for, if at all, but it was all lonesome on the shelf and just called to me....yeah, that's what happened :)





The polar bear is back :)

Handmade shopping lists

Sparkly gold dividers

I think it will work well as a list holder but I don't think I really need it, but it doesn't take up much room in my bag and it would be good for those throw away lists that you sometimes need when food shopping or for those lists of ingredients to make a meal and having room for a pen to mark off the items is good to have, plus it has pockets for those coupons that fill up your purse! And even the loyalty cards for the points - see I am selling it to myself already!

I just feels good to hold, what more can you ask for? And the rings are so tiny that it can't be stuffed or used for any other purpose as far as I can see.  It's either just a diary and nothing else or just has notepaper for lists.  Either way, I think it's sophisticated but cute :)

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment