Wednesday 2 December 2015

Yet another set of 2016 Inserts

I had to share this find with you!  Although I am settling on using just a pocket diary, as per my last post, for 2016 I still want to use my filo's at home.  They are far too pretty to sit on a shelf unused so I am still setting them up in readiness for the new year.

Today while in Wilkinson's I came across a set of personal filofax compatible inserts - the whole lot for just £3!  They did their own style planners which weren't too bad for £6 but the inserts are lovely and then I spied the set and immediately purchased it.

Here is what you get - modelled by my beloved Personal Deco in Ruby...



Diary / Addresses / Notes / To Do sections

Personal information page

Yearly overview followed by the usual measurements, holiday pages etc

Forward planning for 2017

Equal days of the whole week and lines!

Address pages

Notes pages

To Do pages

It seems pretty good quality paper, I will do an ink test later and let you know!

Until then...take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wilko's do some great stuff don't they. Found your blog through Phiofaxy. I saw these inserts in there, unfortunately they were cream and I prefer white one. Bargain though. What colour are yours I wasn't sure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, the inserts are cream and I do prefer that to white. I love the layout too and the dividers (which I normally take out as I don't really like them usually). Thanks for your comment, I love getting feedback on my blog!

      Delete