Tuesday 29 December 2015

Personal Original in Pillar Box Red for 2016

It was the NEXT VIP sale and I just couldn't resist I'm afraid.  Despite my best intentions of minimising and downsizing I just had to get this, at this price it was a steal!

I love the A5 I have in the Fluoro Pink and I did love the Patent Nude but had to sell that one on as I was too scared of it getting damaged or scuffed or worse dye transfer!

Enter the Personal Original in Pillar Box Red.

Sparkly gold dashboard

To Do Section

Notes Section

Addresses

Diary Pages

I have put the diary section at the back as initially I had the dividers in but the pen was crushing them when the planner was closed so I took all the dividers out, which is something I normally do anyway but I had realised that the rings are less of an issue when writing in the diary when it is further back so I left it like that.  I do love just using the clear tabbed sheet from Filofax as my today marker as it doesn't obstruct anything that is written.  I have a couple of them in my planner, the other one marks the start of the notes section.

My trusty Frixion Slim with orange ink is still with me, I love this pen!

So this is all set up for 2016 and the inserts are from Wilkinsons.  They are pretty good quality for the price and take fountain pen ink providing it isn't too dark or wet which is a bonus!  I did have to repunch it all though as the top holes were just ever so slightly out so it made page turning a little difficult.  I rounded all the corners too which I love doing in all my planners.

I like how lightweight the Original is and how streamlined it is.  It lays flat right out of the...cover...and is just classy.  I think/hope the leather will hold up as I don't carry my planner in a case, it's just thrown in my bag with everything else although I do keep my keys in a separate pocket and my brush is a foldaway one so there isn't much that could damage it anyway.

Let's see how long I am in this one!!  Although I have to admit that I do have another one on its way to me via a friend in America - I will update you once it has arrived but I am quite excited about that one :)

Until next time, take care xxx


1 comment:

  1. I love the Originals; I find they stand up to quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete