Saturday 31 October 2015

A new A4 zip Filofax

I went into TK Maxx yesterday lunch time just to see what they had in the way of filofaxes as usually at this time of year the stock is coming in for Christmas.

It was quite a sad offering actually, a few personal and pocket Domino's and one or two Blooms but hidden away on the bottom shelf were a couple of A4 Filofaxes - Zipped Pennybridge, Apex and two other styles I didn't recognise the name of (and I've promptly forgotten but they were a canvas material with a faux leather spine) and then this lovely black zip Domino with red detailing.  I had to have it. £12.99 and it was in a Filofax protective bag, something I have never seen before so that was the main selling point!

I like how minimal the Domino's are and I kind of regret selling my A5 Snake but the lack of pockets are a big plus for me as it doesn't allow for bulk and so as it quite slimline it means it is pretty light too! Bonus!







I have always wanted an A4 but find the ones with rings are quite bulky and heavy. I like that this one doesn't have rings but still has the same slots and that I can take the pad out to write in.  I think it will be perfect for studying purposes, holding all those notes together and my ipad mini for when I want to study on-the-go (not that it normally happens very often) but I do like to have my notes all together - makes sense but I always seem to amaze myself with the number of different places my notes seem to end up!!

I've noticed that there is a vertical opening on the right hand side where the pad slides in so if need be I could slide in the cover of an A4 notebook so that's a bonus!

I've added a few things into it now in readiness for more studying...


Love the red detailing on the zip

Even chunky pens fit in the elasticated pen loops, shown here with a Papermate Inkjoy Quattro and a zebra stripe mechanical pencil.  Lots of room for post it notes and page flags too.

It is still uber light so I am very happy indeed!  I will do an update once I've started using it.

Until next time, take care xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment