Sunday 31 August 2014

Filofax Change-about...again!

My son is off to university and he asked me for a filofax to keep all his stuff together in....it was a proud moment!  After all this time that he has made fun of me being a filofax nerd he has finally seen the light!

I ordered him a vintage Portland in personal size and then he informed me that he wanted an A5 so he has got an old A5 I already had and I have quite happily moved into the Portland and am using it as a wallet - win win all round. 

Unfortunately the left pen loop had ripped
His favourite Joker - Heath Ledger 

His favourite game - Legend of Zelda 

His love of retro games



Best divider for the menu planning!



I have also traded my black Kate Spade Wellesley for an A5 Original in Nude, not something I would normally have gone for but she really wanted a Kate Spade and I prefer my red to the black anyway so it seemed like a nice thing to do.  I'm not sure what I'll use it for but I am signing up to a couple of short college courses this week so it may be good for that....we'll see what happens when it gets here. 
I am quite excited about trying something different. My new to me A5 Original in Nude



 My Portland Personal as a wallet, lovely soft leather and I think the zip being on the left is a great idea!


Little polar bear still resides :)

Card section at the back

So I think it has been a successful week for planners in my house.  I will post again once I have spent time in my newbies and give you an update of how they did, or didn't, work for me!

Until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment