Thursday 18 September 2014

Van Der Spek 'Touch Me'

Van Der Spek 'Touch Me' in Senior Size


Internal layout

And here I go again...I've just purchased this beautiful Van Der Spek 'Touch Me' binder in the Senior size - which for those of you that are not familiar with this brand, it is between the Filofax pocket and the personal - the inserts are the same width as a personal but a little bit shorter (like the Mulberry A6 Agenda) - ideal for those, like me, that have survived for years in a pocket size but now having a personal and finding it a lot heavier and more cumbersome to carry around in your bag!  Well this is what I am hoping will alleviate this issue...this baby isn't here yet as I only purchased it this morning from a lovely lady on the FB Filofaxes & Pens For Sale site and I'm hoping it will be with me tomorrow so I will be able to update you soon.

I am quite excited about it as I loved using my Pocket Chameleon as a wallet combo but the pages were just too small after living it up in a personal.  I've tried and tried and tried to make personal size work for me but I just don't have enough going on really and I'm not a big decorator and I miss that back pocket too much! 

I am thinking, hoping and praying, that this will be the perfect planner and at last I may have that elusive planner peace....I'll let you know!

Until then, take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. This seems to be interesting size. The leather looks really nice. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete