Friday 15 January 2016

Fossil Personal Agenda

I didn't even know these existed so imagine my glee when I saw one on Ebay, of course it was in America, that's where all the good stuff is, but as I have lovely friends over there I managed to arrange for it to be sent to the lovely Rebecca who forwarded it on to me at a fraction of the cost of Ebay's Global Shipping Programme - which I've used before and it was terrible!!

So here is a pic of the new handsome Fossil Guy...

Rich conker brown with zip around

Different pockets inside

Card slots and an elasticated pen loop





And she included some wonderful stickers that I'd never seen before and I reckon I could actually use ALL of them so before I do I am going to see if I can photocopy them onto sticker paper and then hopefully I will be able to recreate my own when I run out - if it doesn't work I will have to charm the lovely Rebecca into sending me some more!!

I really like this planner and I love the zip around as it stops pages from getting crumpled in my bag but I'm not sure if I am ready to move out of my Personal Red Original yet, I did feel remorse when I was moving out before I'd even finished!  I will probably be moving back in before the week end is out but this Fossil one is fantastic for a Fossil Collector which I appear to have morphed into!  

I guess if I just found the right shade Fossil bag.....

Until next time, take care xxx



2 comments:

  1. I wish they still sold them. The leather looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew they even did them! The leather is wonderful and I love the pre-loved look, complete with stains and scratches!

      Delete