Sunday 30 June 2019

So here I go again on yet another journey of health, fitness and well-being and hopefully this time I will actually get somewhere.  I have gotten lost so many times that I just end up either back where I started or sometimes, even further back.  :(

It simply isn't good enough.  I am worth more than this.

I have absolutely no excuse.  

I know where I am going drastically wrong.  I know exactly what I should be doing.  I know that I am just not doing it and then I'm surprised at the results!  Seriously...what on earth am I thinking??

A lot has happened this year, my Father-in-Law passed away after a long illness although it was still a bit of a shock as it wasn't expected.  It was a very sad and emotional few months.

I changed job to one that is so much different to what I am used to doing but surprisingly it is turning out to be exactly what I needed.  This has been quite refreshing and terrifying at the same time.  I am so worried about messing it up and losing it...I finally feel as though I have found what I have been looking for (in all the wrong places it seems!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment