Thursday 25 February 2016

My forever EDC - Absolute planner peace...at last!

This has been one heck of a journey!  There are a few differences this time that I feel will make me want to stick with the one planner for the foreseeable future...important differences.  The main one being that this has been my dream planner forever and I never thought that I would ever get one, I couldn't justify the cost to myself.

But thanks to my wonderful husband - who has probably suffered the whole planner journey with me and therefore the purchase price was not a lot to pay to make me shut up about it! - I have finally got my Louis Vuitton agenda!!  I chose the small ring (pocket) size as that is the one that I need to have with me wherever I go and so needs to fit in ALL my bags, not just the larger ones. 

Matching pair!

Had to get it hotstamped in gold :)
This is probably the smallest bag in my collection and it fits
...with room for a purse, phone and keys!

I was especially excited to also find a pen that fits in that tiny pen loop!!  It came in a pack of three, a white one, shocking pink one and a blue one.  They all have the little 'TAKE NOTE' message.  So cute and they write good too with a twist nib action.



I have said before that I don't really decorate and I don't have lists and lists of things, my planner is my agenda, it tells me where I'm going and when, it tells me what I need to do and when and it is there for me to jot down notes when needed.  It always has been and whenever I have tried to make it more than it is, I've failed.

So stripped back to the bare basics and this is plenty big enough!  I am so in love with this little guy that I really cannot see me using anything else as my every day carry ever again - unless I am lucky enough to get another LV in a different print, but the size will stay the same.

I have other planners that I love but those stay at home as they are A5 size.  I am currently using the fluorescent pink Original on my desk and I adore the huge pop of colour in my otherwise muted office.

It is time to de-stash all the others and all the related things that I have bought and never use.  I crave simplicity in my little office, it is getting far too cluttered with things and it stops me from seeing the things that I really love...if that makes sense.

Until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment