Friday 1 January 2016

Filofax & Slimming World

I have created some new inserts for my Personal Original and my A5 Original to accompany me on my Slimming World journey and I have also created a new blog to help me achieve my goals, share hints and tips and anything else that I can find.  My new blog can be found here and it is all about finding myself and my style - I have an image in my head of how I want to be and this is the very start of my journey so if you are interested, check it out.

So here is my recipes section in my Personal:




And I have also started to create my A5 that will be coming with me to class and also be used for anything and everything related to weight loss - recipes, weight and measurement tracking, exercise routines, exercise logs and schedules, etc.


I cannot tell you how determined I am this time to get my act together!!  

It's also a great way to use my planners :) win win!

Until next time, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment