Sunday 8 February 2015

Personal Ruby Deco or VDS Senior Touch Me? Planner crisis!!

My new planner arrived, and oh how beautiful!!  I love the Deco and even more so in personal size but I am having real trouble moving out of my VDS Senior so for now I've just set up the Deco very basic with new inserts and am just looking at it...

Side by side - Personal Deco in Ruby & VDS Senior Touch Me

Absolutely beautiful

Basic set up with bling
So now I am in one massive planner dilemma...I'm not sure I can give up the sumptuousness of my VDS Touch Me with that massive back pocket which gets used more than I thought it would, the many card and slip pockets and not forgetting the gusseted front zip pocket...I love everything about that planner, the size, the feel, the smell...everything.  It is functional and practical, tough and durable and just an amazing piece of craftsmanship.

BUT it isn't as pretty as the Deco.  It doesn't have that air of absolute decadence as the Deco.  The classy and gorgeousness, the pure indulgence, the deliciousness...aaargghhhh!!  What do I do?!?!?!

I wish the ring size was compatible so I could just swap out every other day and get to use them both equally but alas no, they are too different.  I must find a way!!!  I don't want to duplicate everything I write just so I have it in both, there must be an answer somewhere on how I can use these beautiful planners together...

I need to think this one through....I have to make it work!!

Until next time, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment